Manage episode 298030650 series 2469322
Jack, Dan, and Emma teach us an approach to intrarenal AKI and anemia.
By the end of this episode, listeners will be able to:
- Describe the clinical features that can help clinicians determine which organ system is causing lower extremity edema
- Produce a prioritized differential diagnosis for an acute kidney injury
- List the clinical features that suggest the presence of hemolysis
- Summarize the clinical significance of spherocytes on a peripheral blood smear
- List the urinalysis and urine microscopy findings that suggest the presence of a glomerulonephritis