Manage episode 298099932 series 2532163
Gunther Beurman shares his private collection of 85+ automobiles with auto enthusiast of all ages at the Newport Car Museum. The museum focuses on seven decades of modern industrial automotive design and celebrates cars as works of art. From the 1950s to the present, separate exhibits of Ford/Shelby Cars, Corvettes, World Cars, Fin Cars, Muscle Cars and Mopars have been carefully curated to appeal to men as well as women and to all generations, from grandparents to parents to children. Learn more about this wonderful collection at Newport Car Museum.
The cars mentioned in this episode:
- 03:21 - Packard
- 03:29 - Mercedes Gullwing
- 10:03 - 1954 Kaiser Darrin
- 11:43 - 1965 Shelby AC Cobra 427 S/C
- 12:27 - 1979 Porsche 911 930
- 13:37 - 1989 Lamborghini Countach
- 15:00 - 1993 Jaguar XJ220
- 16:12 - 2015 Porsche 918
- 18:29 - 2019 Corvette ZR-1
- 19:54 - 1965 Shelby GT350R & 2015 Shelby GT350R
- 21:27 - 1965 Ford Mustang Hi-Po Convertible
- 27:01 - 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429
- 27:07 - 2005 Ford GT
- 27:12 - 1957 Chrysler 300C Convertible
Join RM Sotheby's Car Specialist Consultant Greg Stanley as he applies over 25 years of insight and analytical experience to the collector car market. Greg interviews the experts, reviews market trends and even has some fun. Podcasts are posted every Thursday and available on Apple Podcast, GooglePlay, Spotify and wherever podcasts are found. See more at www.TheCollectorCarPodcast.com or contact Greg directly at Greg@TheCollectorCarPodcast.com. Are you looking to consign at one of RM Sotheby's auctions? Email Greg at GStanley@RMSothebys.com.
Greg uses Hagerty Valuation Guide for sourcing automotive insights, trends and data points.