Manage episode 298705292 series 2532163
Car Specialist Ramsey Potts and Greg Stanley are at it again and review a handful of special cars that are available during RM Sotheby's Open Roads, August online auction. You can learn more and sign up to bid by visiting RM Sotheby's Open Roads, August.
Cars mentioned in this episode:
- 04:07 – 1972 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 V8S Roadster by Beacham
- 09:08 - 1965 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 4.2-Litre Roadster
- 13:25 - 1964 Porsche 356 C 'Outlaw'
- 16:50 - 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280 SE Cabriolet
- 19:07 - 1990 Land Rover Defender 110
- 22:02 - 1972 BMW 3.0 CSi
- 24:13 - 1993 Mercedes-Benz 400 E 4.2 AMG Series III
- 24:52 – 1959 Fiat-Abarth 750 GT 'Double Bubble' Zagato
- 31:12 - Porsche 550 Spider
- 32:18 - 1966 Shelby GT350 Carryover
- 32:56 - 1965 Shelby GT350 R Model
- 32:59 - 1966 Shelby GT350 Convertibles
- 33:12 - 1965 Shelby GT350
- 34:06 - Ramsey's "Sneaky 5" and his "Monterey Hacks"!
Join RM Sotheby's Car Specialist Consultant Greg Stanley as he applies over 25 years of insight and analytical experience to the collector car market. Greg interviews the experts, reviews market trends and even has some fun. Podcasts are posted every Thursday and available on Apple Podcast, GooglePlay, Spotify and wherever podcasts are found. See more at www.TheCollectorCarPodcast.com or contact Greg directly at Greg@TheCollectorCarPodcast.com. Are you looking to consign at one of RM Sotheby's auctions? Email Greg at GStanley@RMSothebys.com.
Greg uses the Sports Car Market and Hagerty Valuation Guide for sourcing automotive insights, trends and data points.
Follow The Collector Car Podcast: