Manage episode 321773462 series 2532163
Join Greg Stanley and Brad Phillips as they review some of the great cars available during RM Sotheby's Amelia Island Auction. They review cars across the ages from 1913 to 2021. You can see all of the cars available at RM Sotheby's Amelia Island.
Cars mentioned in this episode:
- Porsche 917/30 Junior Kart
- 1953 Cunningham C-3 Cabriolet by Vignale
- 1975 BMW 3.0 CSL 'Batmobile'
- 1968 Iso Grifo GL Series I by Bertone
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 560 SL
- 1960 Porsche 356 Carrera Zagato Speedster Sanction Lost
- 1955 Dodge Firebomb by Ghia
- 1987 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV by Bertone
- 1994 Bugatti EB110 GT Prototype
- 1981 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS Club Sport
- The Speedsters
- 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
- 1931 Bentley 8-Litre Specials
- 2006 Ford GT
- Follow The Collector Car Podcast: Website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or communicate with Greg directly via Email. Support this channel by supporting us at Patreon.
- Join RM Sotheby's Car Specialist Consultant Greg Stanley as he applies over 25 years of insight and analytical experience to the collector car market. Greg interviews the experts, reviews market trends and even has some fun. Podcasts are posted every Thursday and available on Apple Podcast, GooglePlay, Spotify and wherever podcasts are found. See more at www.TheCollectorCarPodcast.com or contact Greg directly at Greg@TheCollectorCarPodcast.com. Are you looking to consign at one of RM Sotheby's auctions? Email Greg at GStanley@RMSothebys.com.
- Greg uses Hagerty Valuation Guide for sourcing automotive insights, trends and data points.