Manage episode 322388436 series 2532163
Join Greg Stanley as he reviews the Amelia Island results from all the big auction houses and identifies some of the winners and losers from different events. This will include everything from the cars that performed above expectations to those that did not to events that occurred over the weekend. A few cars mentioned in the episode are:
- 1937 Talbot-Lago T150-C-SS - $13.4M (Gooding)
- 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder Roadster - $4.2M (Bonham’s)
- 1934 Packard Twelve-Series 1108 Dietrich Convertible Victoria - $4.1M (RM Sotheby’s)
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari - $3.6M (RM Sotheby’s)
- 2019 Bugatti Chiron Sport - $3.4M (RM Sotheby’s)
- 2020 McLaren Speedtail Coupe - $2.7M (RM Sotheby’s)
- 1930 Duesenberg Model J convertible - $3.5M (RM Sotheby’s)
- 1959 Porsche 718 RSK - $3.0M (Gooding)
- 1954 Bentley R Type Continental - $2.9M (Gooding))
- 1967 Toyota 2000GT Coupe - $2.5M (Gooding)
- Follow The Collector Car Podcast: Website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or communicate with Greg directly via Email. Support this channel by supporting us at Patreon.
- Join RM Sotheby's Car Specialist Consultant Greg Stanley as he applies over 25 years of insight and analytical experience to the collector car market. Greg interviews the experts, reviews market trends and even has some fun. Podcasts are posted every Thursday and available on Apple Podcast, GooglePlay, Spotify and wherever podcasts are found. See more at www.TheCollectorCarPodcast.com or contact Greg directly at Greg@TheCollectorCarPodcast.com. Are you looking to consign at one of RM Sotheby's auctions? Email Greg at GStanley@RMSothebys.com.
- Greg uses Hagerty Valuation Guide for sourcing automotive insights, trends and data points.