Manage episode 329813933 series 2532163
Beach weather is coming quickly and RM Sotheby's has the perfect ride for you! From the original beach buggy, the Meyers Manx, to a Wooden with a surf board to today's supercars, the RM Sotheby's Sand Lots sale has something for every beachcomber.
And Joe Bortz joins Greg Stanley to talk about his one-off AMC AM Van Concept and period hotrod from 1957 from the Bortz Auto Collection.
Cars and Items mentioned in this episode:
- Rolex Daytona, Steel Submariner, Explorer II, Milgauss and a Two-Tone Submariner
- Chanel and Louis Vuitton Purses
- Scuderia Ferrari Limited Edition Surfboard
- 1966 Meyers Manx
- 1972 Volkswagen Type 2 Microbus '23-Window' Conversion
- 2017 Ford GT
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
- 1990 Mercedes-Benz 250 GD 'Wolf'
- 1937 Ford Custom Street Rod
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
- 1959 Ford Anglia 100E
- 2008 Saturn Sky Turbo Convertible
- 1977 AMC AM Van Concept
- 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 'White Pearl'
Join RM Sotheby's Car Specialist Consultant Greg Stanley as he applies over 25 years of insight and analytical experience to the collector car market. Greg interviews the experts, reviews market trends and even has some fun. Podcasts are posted every Thursday and available on Apple Podcast, GooglePlay, Spotify and wherever podcasts are found. See more at www.TheCollectorCarPodcast.com or contact Greg directly at Greg@TheCollectorCarPodcast.com. Are you looking to consign at one of RM Sotheby's auctions? Email Greg at GStanley@RMSothebys.com.
Greg uses Hagerty Valuation Guide for sourcing automotive insights, trends and data points.