Manage episode 236437246 series 2097582
For over 12 years now, Richard has been helping $100M+ net worth families implement solutions to create and manage their single family offices and balance sheets through the Family Office Club. He’s the founder of the Wilson Holding Company and the author of the #1 bestselling book in the family office industry - The Single Family Office.
- Services and management
- How to approach new clients and build relationships
- Get your pitch to a single sentence
- Understanding the "trust curve"
- Generational differences in investment behavior
- Finding your niche and differentiating your expertise
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is one tool you use every day? The act of writing content (for example, a white paper, a book) to show expertise
- What is the top advice or tip you'd give to someone trying to raise capital? Identify a really unique sandbox so no one is competing with you
- What book are you currently reading? Game Changers by Dave Asprey
- Where do you see the Family Office Club in 5 years? I see us in Hong Kong, Dubai, and maybe other cities, maybe Panama. Doing 100 events per year with 75 people on the team.
- How do you want to be remembered? Integrity
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find out more about you and Family Office Club? familyoffices.comcapitalraising.com Centimillionaires.com