Manage episode 240732303 series 2097582
Nic is a multifamily investor and syndicator in Fort Worth, Tx. He has nearly 4 years of experience with multifamily having been an passive investor in 7 separate deals and a lead syndicator in 2 others and working currently on another.
- Need a mentor or a team to help you
- Seeing opportunities in a tertiary market
- Accounting for a higher cap rate
- Structuring deals for secondary and tertiary markets
- Competing with deals in bigger markets
- Thinking about cash flow and cap rates for smaller markets
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daIly that can also help others? Mailchimp, DocuSign, able2extract.com
- What was the best business advice you ever received? Ready, Fire, Aim. Success Leaves Clues.
- What book are you currently reading? The Millionaire Fast Lane by M.J. Demarco. The Go Giver
- Where do you see your business in 5 years? Doubling the portfolio, spending more time with family, travel the world.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? A good husband and father
- Where can CTW Nation go to contact you? email@example.com Text me at 817-683-8114