Manage episode 243777214 series 2097582
Michael is co-founder and principal at SPI Advisory where he has transacted on 8,000 units worth over $1Billion of multifamily transactions through DFW and Austin. Based out of Dallas, Tx., Michael is responsible for all aspects of operations including asset management, property management oversight, accounting and taxation, capital improvements and investor relations for SPI Advisory.
- Assessing the Texas markets
- Finding the part of the market you work with best
- Understanding your competitive advantage
- Structuring your deals (while conscious of your market)
- Preparing for recessions in the real estate market
Nuggets of Wealth
What is a good tool, source, or platform you use daily? Dropbox
Best business advice you’ve received? What’s rewarded gets repeated or What’s measured is treasured.
Rules for success? Make a list of most important things I need to do and focus on the most important things
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? With a portfolio of at least 10k units
Are you only focused on multifamily or something else? No, just multifamily
Why should someone invest with you? We are focused and the ultimate insider in certain markets
At the end of your life how do you want to be remembered? As an ethical company