Manage episode 244490170 series 2097582
Jason is an active real estate syndicator and founder of Yarusi Holdings, a multifamily investment firm with over 425 units valued at $35M. He’s the founder and host of the REI Foundation Podcast and official member of the Forbes New York Business Council.
- Tracking properties you’re interested in
- Cutting down expenses and streamlining utilities
- Raising rent after improvements, not before, for tenant retention
- Pre-close negotiations
- Scoping out properties
- Evaluating if something is “recession proof”
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daily that can also help others? Zoom
- What was the best business advice you ever received? Stay in Your Lane
- What was your biggest mistake in business? Taking on Too Much, Trust but get things in writing
- What book are you currently reading and which book has been powerful for you? Great at Work (Do less but obsess), Shoe Dog, Can’t Hurt Me, Story Brand
- Rules for success? Do Less but Obsess
- Where do you see your business in 5 years? Continue to evolve, help 100 people meet with their investments and personal lives.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Did what he said he would
- Where can CTW Nation go to contact you or find out more about your company Yarusi Holdings? Jason@yarusiholdings.com yarusiholdings.com "