Manage episode 249666999 series 2097582
Reed is a managing partner and co-founder of Wildhorn Capital. Through his company, he and his partners control over 1,700 units worth over $175M spread throughout Central Texas. He’s the author of the Amazon bestselling book called “Investing in the US: The Ultimate Guide to US Real Estate” and he’s the host of the top rated real estate investing podcast, Investing in the US - An Aussie’s Guide to US Real Estate.
What to look for in a complimentary business partner
Investing in a transitioning market for the longterm
Creating culture across assets
Letting property managers in on your vision
Avoiding the J curve
Communicating with investors (even when things aren’t going well)
Attracting new investors
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daily that can also help others? Slack, Google Drive,
- What was the best business advice you ever received? A fool and their money are easily parted.
- What book are you currently reading and which one has had the biggest impact on your life? Ray Dalio’s Principles, Rich Dad Poor Dad, 4 Hour Work week, Key Person of Influence
- Best strategy to manage your time? Diary, every Sunday night look at the week ahead. To do list, To stop list,
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? A good person who was honest and transparent. Enjoy life.
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find out more about you? reedgoosens.com email@example.com