Manage episode 254463205 series 2097582
Peter is a successful real estate investor with a background as an auto mechanic. His journey in real estate investing began with smaller properties including duplexes and 4-plexes before he worked his way to shopping centers and 300+ unit apartment complexes. He’s the author of several books which can be found on Amazon, including Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies.
Finding profit activators in a property
Commercial master lease options and when to use them
What properties are best for master lease options
Finding a “lazy landlord”
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daily that can also help others? EverNote, Text Expander
- What book are you currently reading and which one has had the biggest impact on your life? Habits, Instant Rapport
- Best ways to manage your time? Link activities together
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Someone who encouraged other people. Live to the full extent of your full abilities.
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find out more about you? https://realestate101.com/ Petersfreebook.com