Manage episode 256477332 series 2097582
Ellis Hammond is a full time real estate investor based out of San Diego, CA. He started a Christian non-profit focused on serving the city of San Diego through leader and spiritual development at the college level. He saw first hand the challenges, particularly in regards to funding, for non-profits like his own, and began to search for his own ways to create wealth in order to support the ventures he was involved in. Ellis is passionate about investing in wealth producing vehicles for long term financial growth and life changing impact.
Learn what you’re good at
Partner with other experts
What you can bring to the table
Active v. passive investing
Investing money in yourself
Add value on social media
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daily that can also help others? LinkedIn
- What book are you currently reading and which one has had the biggest impact on your life? Ready Fire AIM, Bible, Mindset
- Best ways to manage your time? Wake up at 5am and have a group call.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Gave more than he took, incredible husband and father.
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find out more about you? LinkedIn/ellishammond Kingdom Capitalists