Manage episode 264728823 series 2097582
Kevin is the co-founder of Sunrise Capital Investors through which he acquired and transacted on mobile home communities with a transaction value of over $100M. He is the host of not only 1 but 2 “Top-Rated” podcasts, Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow & The Mobile Home Park Investing Podcast. He has been investing in real estate since the early age of 20 and has not looked back. -Advice for someone looking to get into MHP investing? Either passively or actively.
- Starting out and hustling to learn
- Understanding mobile home parks
- What to look for when investing in mobile home communities
- Park owned v. tenant owned homes
- Ways to add value to mobile home communities
- Weathering COVID
- Getting into the parking lot space
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daIly that can also help others? Slack
- Which book are you currently reading and which one has had the biggest impact on your life? RAD, Think and Grow Rich
- Do you have any rules for success that you live by? Find out what you really enjoy doing. 1,001 ways to make money in RE but find the path that aligns with you and your goals in life.
- How do you like to give back? (He’s the founder of several charitable organizations) Help others, charitable bike ride - donates $45k-$60k to charities
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Someone that provided a positive impact on their lives. Gave back to society.
- Where can CTW Nation go to contact you or find out more about Sunrise Capital Investors? kevinbupp.com, sunrisecapitalinvestors.com, 72hourstokeywest.com, Contact@SunriseCapitalInvestors.com Get a FREE Ebook at www.parkinglotprofits.com