Manage episode 271841497 series 2097582
Bob is a former professional hockey player, having played 8 years including 4 years in the US and 4 in Europe. In 2004, at the age of 30 and after his hockey career was over, he jumped into real estate and has done over 700 transactions since including flips, wholesaling, short sales, buy and holds etc. Over the years throughout all his transactions he realized time was his most important asset and as a result, he founded REVA Global LLC, which focuses on offering trained real estate virtual assistants to real estate professionals.
- Finding a mentor and getting started
- Identifying your own pain points
- Understanding virtual assistants
- Best tasks to delegate to virtual assistants
- Managing virtual assistants
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daIly that can also help others? Launch Control text messaging. Real Flow CRM. Investor Fuse
- Which book are you currently reading and which one has had the biggest impact on your life? The Ride of a Lifetime. Traction
- Do you have any rules for success that you live by? Create an Action Plan. Finish what you started.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Someone who always looked to help people. Serve others.
- Where can CTW Nation go to contact you or find out more about REVA Global, LLC? www.revaglobal.com firstname.lastname@example.org