Manage episode 280052042 series 92960
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- Benefits of getting out over your skis.
- How Eric thinks about failure.
- Why You DO need the practice.
- What does "branding" mean?
- The fine line of pushing your team just enough, without being reckless.
- Specializing, and when it makes sense NOT to specialize.
- Overhead creep and aggressive growth.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
LL Flooring - http://www.llflooring.com/pro
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup