Manage episode 283833442 series 92960
In this episode you'll hear my conversation with Ken Kucera, Vice President of Installed Sales and Manufacturing at 84 Lumber.
What you'll learn from this construction podcast episode:
- How you, the contractor, can get better value from your supplier. Info to share, questions to ask.
- How will the lumber supply business look different to builders in the next 5 years?
- Tips for nailing the handoff from design to manufacturing to supplier to the field. His team does a couple of innovative things.
- Behind the scenes effects of COVID on a manufacturer and supplier like 84 Lumber.
- Servant leadership
- Why is 84 Lumber investing so much in manufacturing facilities?
- What are some misconceptions builders have about 84 Lumber's manufacturing capability?
- What capabilities 84 has that builders are missing out on?
-How does 84 Lumber want to partner with builders?
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Billd - They'll pay your supplier up front and give you 120 day terms. Learn more and estimate your cash flow needs at http://www.billd.com/CLE
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup
How to connect with Ken Kucera, Vice President of Installed Sales and Manufacturing at 84 Lumber:
Ken's LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenneth-kucera-37981331/
84 Lumber website - https://www.84lumber.com