Manage episode 297280485 series 92960
What you're going to hear about in this construction podcast episode with Kevin Oakley of Doyouconver.com:
- How to avoid "selling yourself into bankruptcy."
- Why advertising has zero momentum.
- Tips on talking to your customers about problems caused by material delays and price increases.
- What's happening with the Build to Rent market.
- The most interesting trends Kevin is seeing with builders across the country right now.
- Why now is a good time to pace yourself, no matter how badly you feel like you need to grow.
- Some of the biggest mistakes many contractors are making, that you want to avoid.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup
Schedule Your Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - https://buildermasterclass.com/apply
How to connect with Kevin Oakley:
Company website: https://www.doyouconvert.com/