Manage episode 318980874 series 92960
Why is giving work away such a good idea if you want to grow your business? What's the business case for "corporate social responsibility?" How did an encounter with a little girl affect Charles early in his career?
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What happens when an entrepreneur gets clarity on their vision.
- There is something that is better to get wrong than to not try at all. What is it?
- "Doing well by doing good." What that belief model means, and how an encounter with a little girl started it.
- The business case for corporate social responsibility...why it's good for your business to give work away.
- The power of authenticity and how you should be using it to connect with your employees and customers.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Builder Mastermind Group - https://buildermastermindgroup.com
CompanyCam - The photo app every contractor needs - https://companycam.com/cle
Curri - Sign up to get $40 of free credit. Use Curri to deliver your materials. https://www.constructionleadingedge.com/curri
Schedule a Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - www.constructionleadingedge.com
How to connect with Charles Antis:
Antis Roofing website: www.antisroofing.com/