Manage episode 329902730 series 43466
This episode supported by
Remotely manage your Mac, iPhone, or iPad with Jamf. Manage 3 devices for FREE at jamf.com/beyond
Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself, at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Cult of Mac's watch store is full of beautiful straps that cost way less than Apple's. See the full curated collection at Store.Cultofmac.com
CultCloth will keep your Mac Studio, Studio Display, iPhone 13, glasses and lenses sparkling clean, and for a limited time use code CULTCAST at checkout to score a free CarryCloth with any order at CultCloth.co.
This week's stories
- New renders based on the most reliable leaks give us the best look yet at the upcoming iPhone 14 Pro. They show off the "pill and hole" replacement for the notch at the top of the screen and the even-more-bulbous camera hump we've heard of before.
- Apple’s upcoming iPhone 14 Pro models could feature always-on displays because of the handsets’ ProMotion technology, which allows for variable refresh rates, a well-known analyst said Tuesday.
- This week’s Cult of Mac giveaway is a 3-in-1 MagSafe travel charger from mophie. The compact charger is perfect for anyone with a busy schedule who’s on the go. You can charge multiple devices simultaneously with this great fold-up Apple accessory.
- An enhanced version of the Apple Studio Display will reach customers this fall, according to a very reliable source of insider into. This version of the monitor will feature a mini-LED screen, making it look better than the current model that has a standard LCD.
- Apple plans to produce an updated version of the HomePod as soon as the fourth quarter of 2022 or the first quarter of 2023, supply chain analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said Friday.
This week's Under Review
Anker SoundCore Frames