Manage episode 294415543 series 2148904
In episode 925, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian / Dumb People Town co-host / Pen Pals co-host Daniel Van Kirk to discuss Trump's recent rally, Joe Manchin's bipartisan bullshit, Netanyahu being ousted, Jeff Bezo's plan to go to space, the new Conjuring movie and more!
- Actually, Trump Was NOT Wearing His Pants Backward At A Weekend Rally
- Fox News, CNN Decided Not to Broadcast Trump’s First Major Speech Since February
- Joe Manchin: Why I'm voting against the For the People Act
- Netanyahu alleges Israeli election fraud, accuses rival of duplicity
- Jeff Bezos Will Fly Aboard Blue Origin’s First Human Trip to Space
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Conjuring 3’ Scares Up $57 Million Worldwide Cume
- The ‘Conjuring’ Universe Is Strong, and Only Getting Stronger
- Faith-Based Horror: The Conjuring Is a Misogynistic Cauldron of Toil and Trouble
- Can a horror film lead to God?
- ‘The Curse of La Llorona’ Promotion With Mexican Healers Draws Criticism
- The New Conjuring Movie Is Based On the Real Story Of a Murderer Who Claimed He Was Possessed
- Was ‘Amityville Horror’ Based on a True Story?
- War Over ‘The Conjuring’: The Disturbing Claims Behind a Billion-Dollar Franchise
- LISTEN: Dirty Art Club - Night Swim
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com