Manage episode 296768159 series 2878860
"Extra time equals extra opportunities" - David Jon Walker.
In this episode, we are joined by David Jon Walker. A talented designer and Associate Professor of Art in Graphic Design. We chat about his experience over the last year and how he took advantage of 2020 to set new Creative and Personal Goals. We talk about how he set new goals, including:
1) Learning a whole new creative skill/talent he's always wanted to try.
2) Posting his work more regularly and with purpose. Getting over those hurdles.
3) Daily personal wellness and health.
4) Saying YES to opportunities.
5) Putting his work to the test by entering competitions as a "reality check."
Be sure to follow him on Instagram here. (@davidjonwalker)
This episode is sponsored by Skillshare. To take advantage of our promotion, click here or go to: