Manage episode 291059003 series 2161709
The Enneagram Journey is back!
In our first episode back after a short break to work on a few other projects, and our first episode of "season 2" we open by reliving the ice storm that hit Texas earlier in the year, hear from the shows new official Spiritual Correspondent the Reverend, and learn all about the Yenneagram.
Enneagram 7, Courtney Perry, joins Suzanne and Joel on today's show to dive into some SOLID enneagram talk, including:
- The best and worst part of being a 7 in your 40s
- What low 7 looks like and what 7 going to low 1 looks like
- What is a spiritual practice, and why Yoga can be
- Did you know you can't be bad at yoga?
- Click here for pictures mentioned after Hurricane Ike
"For many years I mistook my anxiety for excitement." - CP
A lot of plugs in today's introduction, but here are links and codes you want!
The Table - LTM's new member service
TEJ Podcast Live with Courtney Perry and Tony Jones on May 6th followed by Yoga session, meditation, and community
use promo code CNASH for $20 off registration
Grieving and the Enneagram mp3
use promo code TEJGRIEVE for 20% off through May
And be sure to follow Courtney and the Yenneagram on Instagram @yenneagram and visit Yenneagram.com !