Manage episode 272080649 series 81995
How to remind yourself of personal and business tasks, protect your stuff from theft, and keep a tidy computer with Bjork Ostrom.
Welcome to episode 270 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork talks about his must-have apps for a productive business and personal life.Get It Done
Apps are great to help you become more productive, track your progress, and optimize your day. But which are our absolute favorites? The ones we rely on day after day, week after week to help us get it all done?
That’s what Bjork is focusing on in this episode. You’ll hear about the apps and tools he uses to fly through email, stay on top of business and personal tasks, record quick videos, and stay hydrated with a color-changing water bottle.
We’re excited to share some of our favorite apps with you today! And if you have any must-have apps, leave them in the comments at foodbloggerpro.com/270 –– we’d love to hear your suggestions!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Screen Time/Downtime works on Apple products
- How to use Things to remind yourself of business and personal tasks
- How to quickly manage your inbox
- How to send recurring emails
- How to use Asana as a team
- How video can help prevent miscommunication
- How to strengthen your passwords
- How to drink more water in a techy way
- How to store articles for later
- How to protect your computer or phone from theft
- How to keep your computer tidy and free from viruses
- Information about Apple’s Screen Time and Downtime
- 165: Getting Things Done with David Allen
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to email@example.com.