Manage episode 268732287 series 22960
Not only are snap hooks hard to watch, but they have a harsh impact on your score, as well. But not to worry, because with a few corrections to your swing path you can get your ball flight back on track in no time.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Watch this Week’s Show:
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: SWING FIX: How to Get Rid of Your Snap Hook
- Link: Register for the Golficity Virtual Open Here
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V3 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V3 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. Find out more by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity.
- Trust your golf game to FootJoy, the number one Shoe in Golf. Shop now at FootJoy.com.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!