Manage episode 281940199 series 22960
Breaking 90 is a major milestone for all golfers progressing from beginners to avid players, and you might just be surprised to find out what’s holding you back from finally breaking through this scoring barrier.
This week on The Golf Podcast, we dive into our favorite tips and strategies to help you finally break 90 and start writing lower scores on your card.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: 3 Things Holding You Back from Finally Breaking 90
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V3 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V3 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. Find out more by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity.
- Trust your golf game to FootJoy, the number one Shoe in Golf. Shop now at FootJoy.com.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!