Manage episode 304517302 series 1681
On March 24, 1967, ten ICBMs at an underground launch control facility at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana became inoperable, while the security personnel aboveground observed a UFO hovering near the facility's gate.
Joining us to discuss the Malmstrom UFO incidents and similar events involving UFOs at nuclear sites is Robert Salas, who was the on-duty commander of the launch control facility that evening. For decades, Salas has campaigned for greater government transparency about "Faded Giant" incidents involving UFOs seen at nuclear facilities and joins us to discuss his latest efforts in Washington to raise awareness about the issue.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah's other podcasts here.Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.Show Notes
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Ancient Documents Say Italian Sailors Knew of America 150 Years Before Columbus
- An explosion? Earthquake? Meteor? New England mystified by loud boom
- What The Heck Was This Blue 'Luminous Event' Photographed From The Space Station?
- Fermi Paradox: 71 years later, SETI may have solved the cosmic mystery
- Former USAF Officers to present evidence of UFOs Tampering with Nuclear Weapons
- News Conference: The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) and Nuclear Weapons – Witness Testimonies
- ROBERT’S BOOK: Unidentified: The UFO Phenomenon: How World Governments Have Conspired to Conceal Humanity’s Biggest Secret
- Faded Giant - By Robert Salas and Jim Klotz
- WATCH THE PRESS CLUB EVENT: Live Stream on October 19
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter