Manage episode 285775552 series 2872098
In this episode, Steve Smith and Andy Fitzell answer various tennis questions.
Questions (with time code):
- 0:00:57 - Making changes in a top ITF Juniors' game.
- 0:40:42 - Tips for closing the racket face on a 1-handed backhand.
- 0:51:52 - Explain the composite grip.
- 1:02:36 - What is the highest level you guys competed at?
- 1:17:50 - Which pro player does Steve wish he could have coached from age 12-18?
- 1:24:04 - Thoughts on using wrist to get racket head speed, spin and directional control on the forehand.
- 1:29:57 - Purpose of the trigger finger?
- 1:32:55 - Best way for a coach to structure a private lesson?
- 1:47:31 - Common inefficient footwork you see?
- 1:50:29 - Favorite group/buddy system activities or progressions?
- 1:51:58 - Question on pro player's stroke "signatures."
- 1:56:47 - Best/favorite mind vitamins to share with players?
- 2:01:03 - GreatBase Backboard tips?
- 2:07:09 - Best way to honor the library of info put on website?