Manage episode 272831460 series 2619828
On this episode, we discuss the HealthIMPACT Fall Forum coming up September 30th – October 2nd, 2020. Shahid Shah, our co-host and the HealthIMPACT Forum Chair, tells us it’s a “No BS and No PowerPoint” event that’s intended to be more of a conversation than a series of presentations. The goal is to get healthcare leaders together and facilitate a conversation amongst peers about the work they’re doing in the real world.
We also talk about what it’s like to host a conference virtually and the techniques you can use to simulate the best parts of in-person conferences.
What you’ll learn at the HealthIMPACT Forum (from their website):
- Building a sustainable innovation strategy in a post COVID world - lessons learned during rapid innovation deployment
- Lessons learned from the rapid deployment of telemedicine technologiesin the diagnosis and treatment of COVID and non-COVID Patients
- Digital Health’s role in addressing gaps in health equity and applications of SDoH to response and recovery
- Tracking, testing, tracing, and treatment- Evaluating Digital Health’s role in supporting ongoing public health surveillance, driving interoperability, and addressing privacy concerns
- Connected thermometers, wearables, and digital engagement tools for early control and treatment
- VR and Chatbot applications to retain and boost capacity and ensure effective workflow resource planning volume management during and after a surge
- Ensuring clinicians’ access to timely evidence-based information - dashboard and clinical information tools
- Real-world evidence, and cross-sector collaboration - The coming together - lessons learned from singular focus
HealthIMPACT Live Fall Forum is open to providers, payers, pharma, and patients and closed to non-sponsoring vendors. Apply to attend here.