Manage episode 323035429 series 3315281
You can join future livestreams to ask your questions live.
Today we chat with Lauren, host of the "Adulting is Easy" podcast, about her jump into finances in her twenties, real estate investing while holding down a full-time job, and her advice for managing finances to everyone regardless of age.
The House of AC is proudly sponsored by Jasmine Mortgage Team.
- Investing and Managing Money while young with @AdultingIsEasy
- Investing in Short Term Rentals
- The different ways Lauren invests & recommendations for investing
- Financing / Getting loans for AirBnB’s
- Explaining Tokenized Real Estate
- Advice for starting the road to Financial Freedom
- Creating a Lease and Rental Contract
- How to become a Landlord
- What Lauren’s goal is with Podcasting and closing thoughts
Guest: Lauren of Adulting Is Easy
The House of AC Host, AC, Alan Corey:
Check out Alan's book, House FIRE, to blow your mind on how real estate investing FIRE method ('financial independence, retire early') can change your life.