Manage episode 288755786 series 2592309
If you’ve learned to dance, I assume it included moving your body and not just watching other people move, right? Same goes if you learned how to ride a bicycle or play the piano.
Well, you know what? The same goes for learning English!
If you want to become fluent – so fluent that you sometimes can’t tell the difference between speaking in English or your native language because they both feel so natural – you have to put what you learn into practice, which means – SPEAKING!
This is how you acquire a new habit. Eventually you won’t think much about a new word or sound because it will become automatic.
In this episode I’ll share some memories from my days in dance class (and what I learned from that experience). Because it’s not just about dancing, it’s about learning any new thing, including English.
Become a Sprint Master: https://hadarshemesh.com/sprint-master/
Join Beyond – our English practice community: https://hadarshemesh.com/join-beyond/
Here are videos that will help to establish your pronunciation routine:
- Sprint # 1 PRONUNCIATION, GRAMMAR and VOCABULARY | 10-min daily exercise: https://theaccentsway.com/sprint-with-hadar/
- Sprint #2 Boost your English with this Effective Pronunciation Practice! https://theaccentsway.com/sprint2/
- Effective Exercises: https://theaccentsway.com/english-pronunciation-exercises/
- 15 Minute Morning Pronunciation Routine: https://theaccentsway.com/pronunciation-practice-english/
- Download FREE pronunciation audio course https://theaccentsway.com/audio-accent-course/