Manage episode 270892412 series 2631932
Today, we’re talking about harnessing your creativity to write copy for your business and why you don’t need to use flowery language to sell your art.In this podcast, you will discover...
- The counterintuitive secret to get your creativity flowing (so you can come up with endless ideas for your Instagram captions, emails, and social media posts)
- How to blast through “blank page syndrome” and feel confident about your writing (this works especially well when you have NO TIME to write)
- The 3 biggest mistakes artists make when they write
- The “legal cheating” way to have inspiration on demand
- Danielle’s #1 rule of writing words that sell more
- Why you don’t need to use “flowery” language to sell your art (and what really works)
For full show notes, go to schulmanart.com/105Never miss an episode!
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes as well. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!