Manage episode 271438657 series 2631932
Today, we’re talking all about making your art business legal.In this podcast, you will discover...
- What you need to do first to set up a business!
- Which very important legal documents you need to have on your e-commerce website (one of these is required by law)!
- What the heck the difference is between an LLC, sole proprietor, and what you really need.
- What you should do from day one to avoid issues with the name of your shop and products.
- How being legal protects you, your artwork, and your business.
For full show notes, go to schulmanart.com/106
Don't forget to check out the Inspiration Place goodie bag. Go pick up your party favor over at SchulmanArt.com/freebies. Whether you're a passionista or a passion professional, I've got something just for you.
++++++++++++++++++++🎤NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
If you loved this, I've got more inspirational episodes coming your way! Please make sure you hit the subscribe or follow button in your podcast app. And if you're feeling extra generous- leave me a review--
We've now made it SO MUCH easier for you to leave a review-- just pop on over to https://ratethispodcast.com/inspire BTW If you pop your Instagram handle at the end of the review, I'll even give you a shout out over on my IG stories!
I'd love to chat with you on Instagram: http://instagram.com/schulmanart