Manage episode 240189673 series 2045211
My guest this week is podcaster, life coach and good friend Charlotte Kaye. Charlotte was actually the very first student to enroll in Your Conscious Empire that I offer as part of my coaching services. Now, she’s an accomplished course creator and mentor like yours truly and knows firsthand what you can take away from my courses and how you can use them a forge a path of your own.
In this revealing chat, Charlotte explains how she learned to finally say “no,” discusses how writing is an essential part of her day, and tells you what it’s like to take part in Your Conscious Empire. Also, I shine a spotlight on the review of the week from one of my Your Conscious Empire students.
Charlotte Kaye is a life coach, podcaster and online course creator. Through her online course and 1:1 coaching, she helps women take back control of their lives. What she loves most about her work is that she gets to support her amazing clients in bringing their most authentic, confident selves to the forefront of their life. She does this through helping people discover their true calling in life and incorporate that into what they do in real authentic ways. She truly believes that when we are following what lights us up we create a kinder more inclusive, world.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Charlotte sits through some rapid fire questions and explains what it means to be a “projector.”
- Why it can be very necessary to say “no,” and Charlotte’s advice for building up the confidence to do this.
- How a little bit of writing can go a long way toward starting her day off on the right foot.
- Why you should seek out Charlotte’s courses if you’re feeling like your life is on “auto-pilot.”
- How Charlotte discovered Kelly’s coaching and what it was like to transition from her old career to this new job of her dreams.
- What Charlotte’s been most proud of accomplishing since setting off on her own.
- Why the universe is going to give you a kick in the butt if you don’t get yours in gear.
- Charlotte’s advice for listeners apprehensive about taking the plunge and determine their own career.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for today's show comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Four Sigmatic. No jitters, packed with superfoods, and no stomach flare-ups like regular coffee. P.S. my friends at Four Sigmatic are offering you 15% off your order (anytime!) so use the code: "kellytrach" at checkout.