Manage episode 275190508 series 2588128
Today, I am blessed to have here with me a sleep expert, Claus Pummer. Claus has worked with SAMINA for over 20 years and not only believes in the SAMINA Sleep System but chooses it for his health and sleep. In addition to running the North American Company, he speaks, writes, and educates people about the importance of sleep in their health and wellbeing.
Natural by Design, Corp., founded by Claus Pummer in 1998, is a lifestyle furnishings company and the exclusive importer of SAMINA products in North America. Hand-crafted in the Austrian Alps, SAMINA is the naturally healthy brand of luxury organic mattresses and products promoting optimal health through sleep.
Their delight comes from their customers and offering them a solution for the healthy sleep they have been missing and need now more than ever before. SAMINA healthy sleep advisers can answer questions you have about the products and are trained to understand human sleep's essentials. Their flagship organic mattress store is located conveniently in sunny Pasadena, California, not far from downtown Los Angeles.
In this episode, Claus Pummer reveals the inspiration behind his career in the sleep world. Not sure if you're getting efficient sleep? Claus says that if you have brain fog, you're cranky, unhappy, or indecisive, then you are not getting the best sleep! Your mattress could be toxic, and those toxins are bioaccumulating in your body. So, when researching mattresses, make sure you know exactly what they put in it – if it doesn't sound natural, then you shouldn't be sleeping on it. Tune in as Claus reveals the benefits of SAMINA, how to notice the results from a good night's sleep, and why you should never sleep with a metal bed frame.
Special discount for Samina Sleep Mattress: https://saminasleep.com/ketokamp/ Schedule a free consult.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee: http//:www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off
[00:40] About Claus Pummer
- During hardship, Claus realized that people still valued their sleep.
- The more stressed out you are, the more sleep is essential.
- In the recession, people were saving their money to make a long-term, healthy purchase for their sleep.
- Eventually, Claus set his entire vision around changing the way people sleep.
[06:25] The Side Effects of Poor Sleep
- If you’re not sleeping well, that may be the reason that you are overweight.
- Brain fog in the morning is a result of poor sleep.
- If you’re cranky, most likely, your rest was not efficient.
- When you’re not happy in life, then perhaps you do not sleep well enough.
- If you’re indecisive, then that’s a sign of poor sleep.
- Not enough people talk about the proper way to sleep.
[09:20] The Problems With Your Mattress
- Mattresses are one of the worst things to buy for humans. A study found that people dreaded a mattress purchase over everything else (except buying a car).
- People understand that they need a mattress, but they don’t want to deal with the research to buy a mattress.
- Make sure you find out what is in your mattress. If you know what is in your mattress, then you will know if it’s good for you or bad for you.
[11:20] About Mattress Red Flags
- Metal springs are red flags.
- Unnatural materials are red flags.
- People will put fire retardants and petroleum in their mattresses.
- If there are things in the bed that don’t come from nature, then you don’t want it in your mattress.
- When you spend 1/3 of your day on your mattress, you better know what is in it!
[14:25] About SAMINA Sleep
- SAMINA sleep is a family business. This company was not started for a quick buck. It took over ten years to figure out the best sleep system.
- Hand-crafted in the Austrian Alps, SAMINA is the naturally healthy brand of luxury organic mattresses and products promoting optimal health through sleep.
- The company’s humble beginnings began in Austria, where SAMINA was founded in 1989.
- Günther W. Amann-Jennson, the company founder and current CEO, designed the organic mattresses and other SAMINA healthy sleep products to improve the quality of peoples’ lives.
[22:55] The Problem With Metals
- Metals in the mattress and bedframes are not ideal for sleep.
- Metal will attract electrical fields and metal fields. The exposure comes from powerlines around your house.
- Also, radio frequencies are invisible from transmitting data. Metal will attract the radio frequencies. Bluetooth devices and wireless devices create radio frequencies.
- Walking barefoot is highly recommended to ground yourself naturally to the earth. That way, you can recharge your body.
- In a SAMINA bed, there is a grounding pad. Sleeping with the SAMINA system is equivalent to walking on the beach barefoot.
[31:10] Noticing Results With SAMINA
- How often do you dream? Dreaming is an excellent self-assessment to measure your sleep. Anytime you wake up, and you remember your dream, then you had a deep sleep. When you have a deep sleep, then your body is able to recover.
- SAMINA has a positive impact on dreams.
- Oura Ring is highly recommended to measure your sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning, and your back hurts, then there is something wrong.
[39:20] How Long A SAMINA Bed Will Last
- Some SAMINA items will last a lifetime.
- The natural rubber will need to be replaced between fifteen and twenty years.
- You do not throw the mattress away; you simply exchange the rubber parts.
- In the United States, American people throw 20 million mattresses away every year.
- When you replace the SAMINA rubber, you can throw it in the compost.
- The product is 100% authentic and natural.
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources from this episode:
- Special discount for Samina Sleep Mattress: https://saminasleep.com/ketokamp/ Schedule a free consult.
- Call SAMINA: (626) 768-0311
- Email: Info@SAMINAsleep.com
- Follow Claus Pummer
- Follow SAMINA
- Join theKeto Kamp Academy
- WatchKeto Kamp on YouTube
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.