Manage episode 253790453 series 2468394
Right now, a 5-year-old in Ghana is working 16 hours a day fishing on Lake Volta.
When we’re talking about positive disruption, child trafficking should be one of the first things that comes to mind.
What we talked about:
- Asking himself “why not me?”
- His realization that his tears wouldn’t free any children
- What positive disruption means for leaders
- 3 key traits of disruptors
- The importance of community and resilience
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Chris’s book, Disrupting for Good