Manage episode 260725135 series 2468394
She grew up in a Wyoming trailer park.
Now, she has more Twitter followers than people in her home state.
How’d she do it? By becoming a renegade.
What we talked about:
- What it means to be a renegade
- Embracing uncertainty, fear, and change
- The “Why Not Now?” philosophy of making decisions
- Amy Jo’s advice for self-leadership: time is finite
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
- Renegade Brand Bootcamp for female leaders and entrepreneurs
Check out the full podcast with Amy Jo Martin by clicking here.
If you don’t use Apple Podcasts as your audio player, you can also find every episode at this link.