Manage episode 307431160 series 2827607
When Jonathan Keyser entered the cut-throat world of commercial real estate brokerage, he became the worst version of himself and hated himself because of it.
Then one day, he decided he’d had enough. He realized he was sacrificing his values in pursuit of success, and that he needed to stop. He abandoned his ruthless ways and reinvented himself as a selfless leader, which skyrocketed his brokerage firm to eight figures.
Jonathan now believes that anyone, in any industry, can experience resounding success through selfless service—which is what this episode is all about.
In our conversation, we discuss real estate strategies, company culture, and the most important principles from his new book, You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win.
Here's just some of the things we get into:
- How to win in life AND business by helping other people succeed.
- Why serving others in a meaningful way is rarely taught in business.
- How to not get taken advantage of as a selfless leader.
- Why selflessness is actually an act of self-interest that can lead to extraordinary success for your business.
- Stop talking about yourself and learn to listen!
- Why most commercial real estate tenants don’t realize how much buying power they have.
- How commercial real estate tenants can maximize negotiating leverage and get the best possible deal.
- Where is the real estate market headed and what can the vacancy rates and bottlenecks in supply chains tell us?
- Why everyone should invest in a coach/mentor.
Get Jonathan's free guide, Three Levels of Reinvention—which is a roadmap to creating extraordinary culture through selfless service. The strategies laid out in this guide are exactly what allowed Jonathan to grow his commercial real estate brokerage firm to eight figures within five years.
To get access to this gift, visit JustinDonald.com/56.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/56
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald