Manage episode 307976189 series 2827607
Have you ever wondered what makes great leaders so great? What do they do differently that inspires the people around them to perform at their absolute best?
In today’s conversation, you’ll find out, as I’m speaking with leadership expert, Jon Gordon.
Jon’s leadership principles have been put to the test by numerous world-renowned organizations, such as NFL, NBA, MLB coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, schools, hospitals, non-profits, and more.
He is the author of 24 books, including 6 best-sellers: The Energy Bus, The Carpenter, Training Camp, You Win in the Locker Room First, The Power of Positive Leadership and The Power of a Positive Team.
Here's just some of the things we get into:
- Why parenthood is all about selfless leadership.
- Leadership lessons you can learn from Clemson University’s head football coach, Dabo Swinney.
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do? Jon shares how he discovered his calling and stuck with it, even when the money wasn’t there and the path wasn’t clear!
- The power of positive leadership.
- Why the ‘tough love’ approach to leadership no longer works—and what to do instead if you want to push people to be their best.
- How to think about building your legacy.
Get Jon's FREE 11-Day Stay Positive Action Plan. Plus, you’ll also get an additional 7-step action plan, "The Power of A Positive You".
To get access to this gift, visit JustinDonald.com/57.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/57
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald