Manage episode 304492728 series 78091
If you have stomach problems or allergies, you probably have a doctor you can call. But if things are not working in the bedroom, who do you call then? What if you lose desire or are having trouble with the mechanics of sexual intimacy? Who would you call then? Sexual experiences are highly individual, but they’re also something we share (or at least try to) with our partners. And for better or worse, it defines so much of who we are. On this week’s podcast, you’ll meet an emergency room doc who has shifted her career to focus on sexual health and longevity.
Listen & Learn
- The importance of nitric oxide, and how to promote it
- New technology including lasers that might be worth considering
- Blue pills, HRT, and pharmaceutical considerations with age
- Why sexual health and holistic health overlap and collide
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Amy is board certified in Emergency Medicine, practices anti-aging and regenerative medicine. She is medical director of BioRestoration Medical, in Utah.
Nutritional Tip of the Week
- Nitric Oxide
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes