Manage episode 282867873 series 104400
Alan, and Karl are joined by David Dean of the I Confess I’m A Geek Podcast this week as they go through the week’s Apple-related news. A research body thinks smart watches could detect COVID before a user becomes symptomatic. Apple may be considering getting into premium podcasts. Seems some media personalities know everything, except the basic functionality of their smartphones and a whole bunch of rumours are flying around. All this and slightly more on this weeks episode.
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton, Ron Poyotte, Gordon Jackson, Paul Beattie, Jane, Alan, Martin Meadows-Evans, Frank Jacobsen, Keith Yarbrough, David Dean, Stephen Elliot, Barry Gentleman and David Renfree. Also, thank you to all our contributors for other donations. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
Or help via PayPal.
Subscribe to us on:
- Contact us via Twitter,
- or follow us on Instagram
- or join our Facebook group.
- or like our Facebook page.
- or view our Website
- or via Apple News
- or YouTube
- Please visit our Merchandise Store
- Theme Music: Russ Clewett