Manage episode 283447851 series 104400
Alan, Dean, and Karl are back for another week as they pour over the week's Apple-related news. It’s update time once again but what goodies do they bring us? Apple has reported their earning and let’s just say they are doing alright, still. Time to Walk come to the Apple Watch. MagSafe might cause Pacemakers a few issues and proof your iPhone is a better investment than Android over time. All this and slightly more on this week's episode.
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton, Ron Poyotte, Gordon Jackson, Paul Beattie, Jane, Alan, Martin Meadows-Evans, Frank Jacobsen, Keith Yarbrough, David Dean, Stephen Elliot, Barry Gentleman, David Renfree and Tom Read. Also, thank you to all our contributors for other donations. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
Or help via PayPal.
Subscribe to us on:
- Contact us via Twitter,
- or follow us on Instagram
- or join our Facebook group.
- or like our Facebook page.
- or view our Website
- or via Apple News
- or YouTube
- Please visit our Merchandise Store
- Theme Music: Russ Clewett