Manage episode 285274852 series 125182
Hello and welcome to episode 268 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
In this episode, I've answered a great question from one of my Mindfulness Made Easy students: how to stop over-apologizing!
Here are some of the concepts covered in this episode:
- How an over-apologizing habit can occur
- How to build better awareness of your over-apologizing habit
- What a "selfish" apology is
- Why unnecessary apologies can limit your confidence
- A strategy for apologizing less by saying "thank you" instead!
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.