Manage episode 303934180 series 60566
We don’t get to pick where we’re born, who our parents are, or the set of beliefs we’re taught growing up. But what we do have is the power to change our mindsets, develop skills and habits that create success, and ultimately become the best version of ourselves. If there’s anyone who is a testament to that concept, it’s Cynthia Garcia.
Cynthia is a visionary leader, a life coach, and the founder and CEO of the Institute of Transformational Nutrition. On this episode of The Model Health Show, Cynthia is back to share powerful insights on changing the stories we tell ourselves, how shifting your identity can change your life, and how to pursue a career that you love. You’re going to hear Cynthia’s personal story of overcoming hardships, real tips for transformation, and how to live with purpose.
If you feel like this time in history is your time to make a difference, speak out, and follow your passions, this episode was meant for you. Cynthia’s personal anecdotes and insights are profoundly inspiring. So listen in, take notes, and enjoy this episode with the one and only, Cynthia Garcia!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why changing your life through changing your thoughts is not sustainable.
- How the stories we tell ourselves guide our decisions.
- Why right now is the time to reevaluate your life, goals, and career.
- How the stories we tell ourselves are like icebergs.
- What looping is.
- The acronym STORY, and how it can help you change your life.
- How to set yourself free from old, disempowering stories.
- Why identities are so powerful.
- The truth about rock bottom and experiencing change.
- Why millions of people are refocusing their careers.
- The three areas of our health that lead to balance.
- How healing can help you impact other people.
- The difference between coaching and cheerleading.
- Why mindset is the first step in Cynthia’s 6-step business building blueprint.
- The unique opportunities that exist right now, and why you should use your voice.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: