Instagram Worthy Kitchen Cabinet Painting | Glamping Getaways | Avoiding Laundry Room Disaster | Episode #2129
Manage episode 300523325 series 2122153
- Painting your kitchen cabinets is one of the most popular ways to update a kitchen. But can this DIY project deliver the same level of beauty and durability of a factory applied finish? It can - if we get the painting steps right! Tom & Leslie walk you through what you need to know to get Instagram worthy results!
- If a vacation home is out of reach… you might want to consider GLAMPING instead! Glamping is short for “glamor camping” and we’ll share tips on how to do just that by converting a camper or trailer into a comfortable getaway that comes home with you after every vacation.
- The laundry room might seem safe enough, but anywhere there’s extreme heat and lots of water, there’s potential for trouble. We’ll walk you through the most common laundry room hazards and tell you how to prevent leaks, fires and breakdowns.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions.
- James from Virginia wants to know how difficult it would be to install a ceiling fan in a house with no lighting fixtures.
- Laura from Connecticut is wondering how to reinforce her sagging kitchen floor.
- Steve from Pennsylvania wants to build new steps to his porch and needs to know how to figure out how deep to make the treads.
- Tammy from Pennsylvania wants to know how to fix uneven hot and cold water in her bathroom shower.
- Marvin from Rhode Island is asking is it cost effective to use blown-in insulation on for an older home?
- Kathy from Arkansas has some concerns about how to test for radon in a slab home.
- Ashwani from Illinois is wondering if there is something he can do to deal with tree roots starting to get exposed on his lawn.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices