Manage episode 302999607 series 2551300
- Are you living with the heating system that was in your house when you bought it? Old furnaces and boilers can be inefficient. We help you figure out if a replacement or conversion to another tup of heat is worth it.
- If you’ve shopped for a house in what’s been a crazy market, you probably spent more than you wanted to. That leaves little for hidden home repairs that can cost you big bucks. We identify the top home buying hazards to watch out for.
- 90% of homes in America are wasting energy dollars due to a lack of adequate insulation. We’ll share where all that lost energy is going and how to cut the waste and increase comfort.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions.
- Keri from Nebraska wants to know whether to go upstairs or downstairs with her new bathroom.
- Kevin from Ohio needs help dealing with ants taking over his property.
- Rochelle from Nebraska need to replace her facia board and replace gutters
- Ed from Arkansas is asking if it’s safe to use coal in a regular fireplace.
- Kumar from Delaware is having a crack issue in his new concrete foundation and wants to know how to fix it.
- Sherry from Georgia is trying refresh and re-stain an old wooden dresser.
- Joe from Delaware wants to know more about metal roofing.
- Natalie from Wisconsin wants to know if she can repair her vinyl windows or if she has to look for new ones.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices