Manage episode 304568503 series 2315936
- If you enjoyed garden-fresh veggies all Spring and Summer, now is the time to plant cool weather crops that thrive in autumn’s cooler weather. Learn what grows best straight through to the first frost.
- Adding shrubbery to the front of your house adds curb appeal and the cooler Fall weather offers plenty of time for the roots to grow deep before next summer’s heat sets in. Get step-by-step tips to get this project done.
- Whether you live in a climate that’s warm or cold, insulation is the key to keeping your home comfortable. But most homes simply don’t have enough. We’ll share a new product that’ll allow you to get the insulation job done fast and safe – and without any special tools.
- If you’re planning to add a new fence, learn the easiest way to set posts without mixing any concrete.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Tommy from Nebraska wants to know what the best dryer vent hose is.
- Mike in North Carolina needs to fix a crack on his garage wall and a void under the apron of the driveway.
- Deb from Missouri wants to know the best way to install new molding on a plaster wall.
- Carl in South Carolina put a tile floor in his laundry room and now having a hard time keeping the door open.
- Linda from Michigan wants do an extension to a barn and wants to know how to find an architect for it.
- Sylvia in Ohio wants to know how to remove a glue down carpeting from plywood without ruining the floor.
- Nelson from Delaware had asphalt paving put in and wants to know whether to use a water or oil base seal coat?
- Audrey in South Dakota is inquiring about Bondera Tile Mat Set.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices