No-Brainer Energy Savers | Repair or Replace Roof? | Heating System Servicing | Perfect Fall Projects | Ep #2143
Manage episode 304302084 series 2315936
- Spotted a roof leak and wondering if your roof can be repaired or needs a complete replacement? We’ll tell you how to know.
- It doesn’t matter if you heat by gas, oil, propane or electric, it’s time to get your heating system serviced. We share key components that have to be checked to make sure the system remains safe and efficient.
- If there’s a way to do a home improvement project that’s fast, simple, safe, costs less and makes a positive impact, that project would be a no-brainer—right? We share one energy saving project that does just that.
- As the weather cools down, we share five easy Fall weekend projects to get your home ready for winter.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Pat in Illinois is needs help with a drainage issue due to large gutters and downspouts.
- Mary from Alaska wants to know if her new HardiBoard siding was correctly installed.
- Barry in Iowa wants to know how put in a door sill so he can install carpeting.
- Eunice in Arkansas has a masonry retaining wall with white stains and wants to know the cause and possible solution.
- John in Minnesota wants to convert his sauna into a shower and wants to know what to replace the walls with.
- Anna in Hawaii wants to fix a badly painted door that won’t open properly.
- Arthur in Tennessee is needs help stripping older brick from a building built in the 1890s.
- Peggy in Louisiana wants to know how to seal between vinyl siding and a concrete foundation.
- James from Illinois wants to know the best way to build an in-ground firepit.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices