Manage episode 302964539 series 1375801
Economists analyse the SARB’s decision to keep repo rates unchanged and predict what might be around the corner for consumers as inflation heats up past the mid-level target range. Val Nichas, CEO of Spur Corporation discusses the company’s financial results where profit before income tax increased by 16.0%. Personal finance expert, Warren Ingram share advise on “Spring clean” your finances at least once a year.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. SARB keeps interest rates remain unchanged. Guest: Isaah Mhlanga | Chief Economist at Alexander Forbes (00:00:00)
2. Spur Corporation results. Guest: Val Nichas | CEO at Spur Corporation (00:07:17)
3. Market Commentary. Guest: Graeme Korner /at Korner Perspective (00:14:54)
4. Gallo Music Investments’ 45% acquisition of Content Connect Africa. Guest: Antos Stella | CEO at Content Connect Africa (00:22:10)
5. Side Hustle with Nic Haralambous. Guest: Nic Haralambous | entrepreneur and author of How to Star a Side Hustle (00:31:10)
6. Pertunia Sibanyoni, CEO of InspectaCar. Guest: Pertunia Sibanyoni | CEO at InspectaCar (00:37:40)
7. Small Business Focus - Stop thinking locally. Guest: Rich Mulholland | Entrepeneur & Blogger Extraord at Missing Link (00:49:25)
8. Personal Finance : “Spring clean” your finances at least once a year. Guest: Warren Ingram | Personal Financial Advisor and Executive Director at Galileo Capital| (00:59:35)