Vodacom added 2 million customers and reported 8.3% in group revenue. World’s largest specialised reefer ship arrives in SA to transport record citrus volumes abroad
Manage episode 292812710 series 1375801
Group chief executive at Vodacom, Shameel Joosub gives us his reaction on the company's results and its plans to partner with e-commerce company AliPay. Justin Chadwick, chief executive at Citrus Growers Assocation explains why one of the world's largest specialised reefer ship arrived in SA's shores. Then Gary Booysen, director at Rand Swiss is our headmaster for the week. He discusses structured products.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. Vodacom added 2 million customers and reported 8.3% in group revenue. Guest: Shameel Joosub | Group CEO at Vodacom (00:00:00)
2. Market Commentary; Guest: Wayne McCurrie | From Wealth and Investments at First National Bank (00:14:45)
3. Heineken wants to swallow the maker of Amarula and Savannah Cider Guest: Keith McLachlan | Investment Officer at Integral Asset Management| (00:24:12)
4. Nobel laureate, Muhammed Yunus Hosted by the &02 and Pretoria University at the Nobel Prize Dialogue. Guest: Prof Mohammed Yunus (00:27:51)
5. Heroes and Zeros, with Andy Rice. Guest Andy Rice (00:41:10)
6. Africa Business Focus . Guest: Daniel Kavishe | Economist: Sub-Saharan Africa at RMB (00:53:55)
7. Investment School - Structured products. Guest: Gary Booysen | Director at Rand Swiss (01:00:04)